Aqua Dragons Colour Changing Aquarium Deluxe with LED Lights
Aqua Dragons are real live aquatic creatures you can hatch and grow at home: just add water. Your hatchlings will be microscopic at first, but within a week you should be able to see them.
Aqua Dragons look like 3-eyed, long tailed, hairy headed dragons, and can grow up to 1.5cm long. Their scientific name is Artemia Salinas, from the crustacean family – and they have been living in the sea and salty lakes for millions of years. Learn about their life cycle and anatomy as they hatch, grow through the naupuli stage to adults, eat, play and reproduce.
The Aqua Dragons Colour Change Aquarium has a special colour change feature that lets you know when the water temperature is just right. If the ice mountain is blue the water is too cold for your Aqua Dragons, if the mountain is red the water is hot. If the mountain is green, then it's just perfect! The built-in magnifier gives you a closer look, with LED illumination to bring your Aqua Dragons to life at night.
- Contents: Tank, Aqua Dragons eggs, food, spoon, instructions
- Live aquatic creatures to hatch and grow at home
- Just add water to see Aqua Dragons hatch in 2-3 days
- Aqua Dragons grow up to 1.5cm long
- Feed every 2-3 days to see them eat, grow and swim
- Tank with built in magnification
- Colour changing mountain and LED lights
- Dimensions: 8H x 35W x 26Lcm
- Batteries required: 2x AAA (included)